Saturday, March 19, 2016

Toe Sucking Bareback Interracial Hot Sex

About some strangenesses
Jun 28th @ 4:34am EDT
Live American Guys Webcams
I wonder how many people try to change other people around them.

Everyone tried something to change in me: appearance, hobbies, friends, sights. I change only one - people. If it is fair,

I am very tired that all is given around to me by advice. Our relatives or so-called friends.

They like to speak about what our light future should be. They choose for you institute in which will study. They choose where to us to go to work, and where to work it is not necessary.

They speak about morals, and then every evening buy to itself alcohol. Such feeling, that they have thought up this world. As if they have thought up, that is good, and that is bad.

They think out, whom it is necessary to meet. I shall tell fairly. I am tired from principles, rules. All is equal to me, that the timid people, not ready to renounce with those opinions which were thought up with a society think of me.

The most important seems to me, that, that is in the person is its individuality, its DIFFERENCES from associates. Each of us is created unique. And I actually wish to be myself. To look how it would be desirable me. To think how it would be desirable me.

Instead of to pseudo-teachers. And andnot to advisers. In fact as a so rule people give advice when in the life at them something as is impossible. In fact to give very advice is much easier, than to change the life, to be pulled out from the fetters. I hope, that you with me are solidarity


No comments:

Post a Comment