Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Genesis J

Always thinking
Sep 22nd @ 8:54am EDT

Message: Last night I dreamed and I imagine you, I feel your and feel your essence soaked in my skin. I dreamed that I took in my arms, kiss you slowly while my hands roamed your body like water from a river that does not leave any part dry. Your hands are entwined with mine and made ​​me feel like coming to heaven.



I placed my hands on your chest and I could hear your heart pounding in my ears and stirring as you breathe the waves of a wild seas. Last night ...

 I dreamed of you and in my dreams I love you. I was defoliating like wind that rose in my garden, a warm mist rested on your skin. I said your mouth but your body just gave me like the sun to the earth is cold. It was then that really touch the happiness you were mine that night I held you gently as if my hands to a beautiful butterfly. I felt cold, but you gave me heat for not feeling so empty.



I merged in your mouth and your body has become the most coveted fruit for my hands. I woke up crying knowing that were foreign to me, but I am happy to know that every night you come with me to make this dream again. I hope someday you read this message in letters if you do not see in my eyes. I dream of waking up next to you and say no I dreamed last night and imagine being with you!






No comments:

Post a Comment