Monday, March 14, 2016

Black and Long


Like like
Sep 24th @ 9:11am EDT
These letters are to drive the imagination ... and in it I see you asleep face down on a bed with your head on one side, on your left cheek. You're naked, you're covered by a white sheet, only in a certain area, you have a bent leg over the other, and your arms up around the pillow ... 

Through the window comes a fresh breeze that just let the rain, moving the curtains in a subtle and sensual dance, clouds have been away, so it also comes in light of the full moon reflected on the sea. .. in a corner of that room, I'm standing, that does not stop watching you at any time, who lie so deep asleep in that bed so soft. I start walking slowly, the air moves my dress like a Greek goddess, the same beat as the curtains. 

I kneel beside you, stroking your hair, then slid my index finger on your forehead and nose down to your lips, which I outline with my finger. You feel them touch, and open your eyes, look at me and smile, you stretch out in a gesture of laziness, and I say, "Hello love, you still do not sleep?" ... I will not answer that without a word, just with a nod, I'm caressing your lips now with all the fingers of my right hand, the two eyes we see, only reached to say "I love you" and lay my lips on your own, in an intense kiss ... You turn, and you pull me to you, our bodies being spliced​​, glued to each other ... I'm above you, and start gently kissing me, hugging me from behind, your kisses up in tone, so I separated from you, and my eyes now reflect passion and lust. 

http://gunzblazing.com/hit.php?w=101006&s=126&p=1&c=&tool=9

No comments:

Post a Comment