Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Mystery Jacking

Moments
Aug 23rd @ 4:54pm EDT
Tiago Inliatti
I do not know how to find you, where in the vast world you are, I do not know what your language or what nationality you are, I know the contours of your eyes, or tone of your voice, but I feel that I should be with you just at this moment ... If you read these words feel your heart beat faster, which are the words you wanted to hear, my message is for you, pay attention to every sentence, because they are engraved with the links that will guide your steps towards a great adventure laughter and poems nude beaches, stars twinkling in new moon is a great trip, just let me guide you to a peace meeting with the season of happiness, will gaze deep,

 it will be heart palpitations. I think there so lonely without me ... Without my love, without my arms, not my chest for a support. Without my ear, only you can fill me and satisfy my desires, only I can know your inner self and know that you are small innocent  great affection, longing for the innocence of my mouth and the meditation of my voice calm your fears,

 I your eyes looking lost in a sea of  sweet calm soothes anxieties and sorrows satisfied, I hear your sweet voice declaiming invaded promises of eternal love. I want to silence your lips an intense kiss stealing, representing an I love you, tell you stories while stroking my hair, I make the journey and you're my partner, friend, companion. desire to meet soon, I will not waste any more time,

come here, my beloved, who awaits a deep heart, but empty, ready to learn that solitude has finally match, to give way to dreams of fairies and castles, here is your Prince ready to escape with you, I love you and respect you, I kiss your strong arms, I feel your coat, I want to be my friend, I give you my passion, my lips tremble with desire to sleep. If you have to be mine, and I loved your answers soon ...

this message! Prepare bags for a great journey to finding love! We are kindred spirits, born of the same law, we must unite to shine like the sun and then, only then all the questions we have done, will be answered and right before we open the door that will lead to happiness, to peace, happiness, then all will be possible for two, with the seal of love

http://videochat.compuhards.com/live/guys/monster%20cocks/?mp_code=a0zqp

No comments:

Post a Comment