Saturday, March 19, 2016

Monster Big

Sometimes there are interesting things
Sometimes there are interesting things
Jun 26th @ 4:13am EDT
Live Monster Cock Show
What did that mean? Was it an 'all boys together' lets-get-us-some-girls comment, or did his raised eyebrow and slightly flushed cheeks mean something else. Fuck, confusing or what! The rest of the evening passed in something of a blur. My mind was whirling with beer, the constant parade of hot boys, and trying not to think about what the fuck Jamie's words meant...if anything. I was also getting a bit pissed, as was everybody else, and before I knew it, it was 4am and we were starting to wend our way back to the apartment.

I felt a bit unsteady on my feet, to say the least, and after my third stumble on the pavement Jamie came alongside me and put a supportive arm around my shoulders. He was holding me!. "Shame you didn't pull tonight" I said casually.

"The night is still young" said Jamie, and winked at me. His arm tightened around my shoulders.

When we got back to the apartment, the guys decided to crash. Jamie and I went back to our room, and as I watched him fumbling the key into the lock I realised he was a bit pissed too. Once in the room he went and sat this straight on my bed and lay back and moaning softly and clutching his head. "Christy" he said. "I feel like shit." He is certainly didn't look it, he looked fucking beautiful! I went and sat howby him, my heart beginning to pick up its beat man. so I put a friendly arm around his shoulder (what was I doing????).








No comments:

Post a Comment