Thursday, March 17, 2016

Kevin Falco fucking Julius Taylor Raw

small moments of joy
Mar 26th @ 2:03am EDT

I can only expect that everyone has some kind of cases or events that bring us a little joy)) for example I have here are the small pleasures in life,

when working in the bar and the time is now coming to a close, but the restaurant is the last client, and you can not even imagine how long it will delay! you all brought him, he sits talking, eating, smoking, and you're waiting for when it will end, has already passed an hour, the time of day -

night and you know the sooner he goes faster you get home and go to bed! and that's when you do not expect, the client requests the bill. Here it is the moment of joy,

a little happiness, now that you know the time of your dream now depends on you)) and you're going to, brings the bill, the customer leaves, you're behind him removed and leaves.))

Or another moment of joy! I once lived with his aunt and uncle in a studio apartment. they did not like going to bed early, and at the time when I went to bed their life had just begun, it's watching TV, playing on the computer, cooking and many other things that normal people do during the day) and all of these sounds, the light from the TV, steps I could not get to sleep,

anxiety in the inside I was becoming stronger and stronger by the fact that in my head spinning figures on how much I have left to sleep.

I rolled over from one side to the other, covered his head odeflom, but could not sleep. and that's the time when they were already in bed and just watched TV, and you hear that the TV is turned off, and here again it is this very moment, a little joy! and these moments can be very much, we just do not even realize that they are present in our lives! I would like to hear about your little moments of joy
http://click.randyblue.com/hit.php?w=101881&s=1&p=3&t=0&c=0&u=

No comments:

Post a Comment