Saturday, March 19, 2016

Deep And Raw

On road
Jan 21st @ 1:50am EST
Compuhards Live
More shortly I go yesterday on a bicycle home, meal on road, I touch nobody. Here I see ahead a pool, well I think while machines are not present it is necessary to pass quickly it that I was sprinkled with machines.

I include the raised transfer and I am dispersed. Here edge of an eye I notice the machine which is going to leave court yard ona part since I am on main - that speed naturally I do not reduce.

But when I leave because of bushes I have time to understand that the car driver did not see me and, a head about a cowl - I have time to regret that has not got a helmet.
Further I have a memory blackout of seconds on 10 (later having analysed a situation I have understood it on a rotating wheel away from me).

Over me there is a blond girl with the white person and shivering hands it tries to open phone a frog when it is possible to it it probably tries to type fast or something similarly to 112 or 911, here I already come to the senses and I speak (the truth not the voice:)) it is not necessary fast. It translates a sight at me and probably it reaches that I am yet dead, I feel the head - like is whole. Color of its person instantly varies with white on red, then gets a shade when I trying to rise from the ground have fallen down sideways from a pain in a knee.


I have thought well all crisis. I feel a leg, bones on a place, I lift up like everything is all right, the maid on up to me something type excuse I you did not see, can cause fast and still something. Second time has tried to rise, has asked to help - keeping for its shoulder hardly has risen, has twisted a leg like moves. I try to collect ideas inas it so has turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment